We are currently looking for the OCT certified teachers to teach IFS Durham Elementary School students from Sept 04, 2018.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have knowledge of differentiated learning approaches to teaching with an emphasis on critical thinking skills
- Have knowledge in inquiry based learning and a strong understanding of assessment
- Have the ability to work well in a team – sharing resources and ideas
- Have experience employing a thematic approach to lesson delivery in an integrated curriculum
- Must be familiar with STEM curriculum
- Must be able to incorporate Islam in the daily lesson plan
The following assets are also desirable:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a positive and proactive approach
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A passion for ongoing learning and professional development
- Flexibility, accountability, and integrity
Kindly email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] by Aug 31, 2018.
Please note that only selected candidates would be called for an interview.
For further inquiries, kindly contact the IFS Durham school office – 2944 Audley Road North, Ajax or call Br. Afroz at 647-710-5952.