We are currently looking for the OCT certified and registered ECE teachers to teach IFS Durham Elementary School students from Sept 01, 2019.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have knowledge of differentiated learning approaches to teaching with an emphasis on critical thinking skills
- Have knowledge in inquiry-based learning and a strong understanding of assessment
- Have the ability to work well in a team – sharing resources and ideas
- Have experience employing a thematic approach to lesson delivery in an integrated curriculum
·Must be familiar with STEM curriculum
· Must be able to incorporate Islam in the daily lesson plan
The following assets are also desirable:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a positive and proactive approach
·Excellent organization and communication skills
- A passion for ongoing learning and professional development
- Flexibility, accountability, and integrity.
Kindly email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] by June 01, 2019. Please note that only selected candidates would be called for an interview. For further inquiries, kindly contact the IFS Durham school office – 2944 Audley Road North, Ajax or call (905)619-9962.