Please note that due to difference in the structure of the two campuses, it's overhead costs, indirect costs, fixed costs, the school fee is determined by Management. While we do a subsidized fee structure, sometimes due to sustainability, it is beyond the Control of IFS in determining the fees.
- Registration fee for all students $100.00
- Grades JK to 8 Textbooks, Workbooks and School Supplies $300.00
- Grades JK to 8 Deposit (New Students only) $100.00
- Maintenance Fee $100.00
The sibling fee collection for Grades 1 to 8 will be based on the following discounts applied after the total fee is calculated:
Two children -10% Four children -17%
Three children -14% Five children -20%
Once your child’s admission is confirmed, the fees will be paid as follows:
1. One cheque for Books, School Supplies and Maintenance fee post dated June 1, 2016.
- Elementary supplies - $400.00
- Secondary supplies - $400.00
- School Deposit (new students) $100.00 Grades JK to 12
2. One void cheque to authorize IFS to withdraw tuition fees from your bank each month from September to June
A charge of $35.00 for NSF cheques will be applied. Students will not be allowed to attend school until accounts are cleared.
Please note once the cheque for June is deposited it will not be refunded if the students do not return. Please also note that a student withdrawn from school at the beginning, during or at the end of a month for any reason, by parents or by school, will not be refunded partial or full fee for the month.
Foreign students must have Student Visa pay full tuition fee and all other expenses for the whole year before the start of the session.
IFS Scarborough Campus Fees
|1 to 8||$500|
with Student Visa JK to 8