School year 2017 – 2018
Tuition Fees by grades:
- Grades JK/SK — $450/month [No discounts]
- Grades 1 to 8 — $450/month [Sibling discount]
- Grades 9 to 12 — $450/month [No discounts]
- Foreign Students with Student Visa — JK to 12 - $800/month [No discounts]
- Registration fee for new students — $50
- Grades JK to 8 Textbooks, Workbooks and School Supplies (yearly) — $300
- Grades 9 to 12 Textbooks and School Supplies (yearly) — $300
- Grades JK to 12 Deposit for new students — $100
- Maintenance Fee for all students — $100
- Security guards expenses $15 — (included in monthly fee)
The sibling fee collection for grade 1 to 8 will be based on the following discounts applied after the total fee is calculated:
Two Children -10% Four Children -17%
Three Children -14% Five Children -20%
Once the admission is confirmed, the fees will be paid as follows:
- One cheque for Books, School Supplies and Maintenance fee post dated June 1, 2017.
- Elementary school supplies $400.00.
- Secondary school supplies $400.00.
- School Deposit (new students)$100.00 Grades JK to 12
- One void cheque to authorize IFS to withdraw tuition fees from your bank each month from September, 2017 to June, 2018.
A charge of $35.00 for NSF cheques will be applied. Student will not be allowed to attend school until accounts are cleared.
Please note once the cheque for June is deposited it will not be refunded if the students do not return.
Please also note that a student withdrawn from school at the beginning, during or at the end of a month for any reason, by parents or by school, will not be refunded partial or full fee for the month.
Foreign students must pay full tuition fee and all other expenses for the whole year before the start of the session.
This is our main campus with two adjacent buildings located at 441 & 431 Nugget Avenue are at the intersection of Markham Road & Nugget Avenue. This campus features all grades from K-12 and through strong leadership and hard work, it built the reputation IFS celebrates today.
This is our newly acquired campus on 12 acres of land located at 2944 Audley Road in Ajax, Ontario. After acquiring this property, IFS has invested over $1M in infrastructure implementation, renovations, and upgrades. This campus features all grades from K-12 and has shorter wait lists.